The Towns of Rutherford Heights is a new townhouse development by Caliber Homes currently in preconstruction at Ontario 27 & Rutherford Road, Vaughan. The Towns of Rutherford Heights has a total of 34 units.
LIVE AT NEW HEIGHTS WITH PHASE 2
Nestled on top of the hill at Highway 27 & Rutherford Rd., this collection of luxury modern townhomes is central to the quaint town of Kleinburg and the city of Woodbridge. With everything you need just minutes from you, you can live on top while being in the middle of it all.
• Basement foundation walls are poured concrete, with heavy duty damp proofing with a superior free draining membrane wrap.
• Re-enforced concrete garage floor slab.
• Windows and doors caulked with high quality type caulking.
• Oversized low maintenance vinyl thermopane casement windows (Low ‘E’argon glass filled, including “Zone C” Energy Star rating) throughout, screens throughout, except on fixed windows as per plan.
• Vinyl windows in Basement to be 30 inches x 16 inches (if grade permits).
• Metal insulated front entry door and door from house to garage. (If grade permits) with brush chrome finish grip set
• French doors / sliding doors complete with transom above (where size permits) as per applicable plan.
• Exterior railings on front elevations, decorative or required by building code to be aluminum railing (if grade permits).
• Featuring rear balconies on second floor off of kitchen/living dining room and walk out balconies on third floor off of master bedroom, complete with aluminum railings (on units as per applicable plan).
• Dead bolt locks for all exterior swinging doors.
• Plans featuring covered porticos at front entry.
• Durable maintenance free pre-finished aluminum and or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down spouts and siding as per elevations, all colour coordinated.
• Premium moulded modern paneled sectional roll-up garage doors, with complementing glass insert (as per plan and elevation) with heavy duty springs and rust resistant hardware.
• Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles in blended colors with a 25 year Limited manufacturer’s warranty.
• Featuring color coordinated brick, with complementary elegant shadow stone finished with siding combinations surrounds in selected locations as well as detailed frieze boards as per elevation. Architecturally controlled elevations, streetscapes and exterior colours, to create a unique and an esthetically pleasing community.
• Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entry and at rear patio (where applicable as per plans and elevations).
• Paved Driveways.
• Professionally graded and sodded lots.
• 2” x 6” Exterior wall construction with R-22 insulation, R-60 in attic, R-20 on basement walls exceeding Ontario Building Code Requirements for Energy Star qualified. Expanding foam insulation to be R-31 to all garage ceilings with finished areas above.
• High quality roof trusses with ties to minimize uplift and repairs in the future.
• All sub-floors are 5/8” plywood tongue and groove.
• Sub-floor is glued, screwed, and sanded prior to finishing.
• Pre-primed structural steel beams and posts.
• Sub-floors constructed using Engineered Floor Joist system.
• 2×4 party wall above grade separating living units.
• 9-foot ceilings on first, second and third floor (except drop ceiling areas).
• All archways, half walls are trimmed in wood with a painted finish.
• All interior wood trim and woodwork is primed and painted classic white.
• Colonial (+/-)2 3/4” window casing, doors and archways in all finished areas.
• Colonial (+/-)4 1/8” base boards throughout finished area.
• All first, second and third floor interior doors to be 6’8” high, two panels in a smooth finish.
• Straight lever type hardware in a satin nickel finish with matching hinges. Privacy lock sets on all bathrooms.
• Smooth ceilings on second floor.
• Textured stippled ceilings to include 4inch smooth border throughout first and third floor
• All closets have pre-finished melamine shelving and metal dowels.
• Quality latex paint on interior walls (choice of two colours) from builder’s standard samples.
• Master bedroom complete with Walk-in closets, as per plans.
• Elegant natural finish Oak Staircase with Oak Veneer Stringers and Oak Nosing from First to second floor and third floor as per applicable plans. Basement stairs to be pine, painted gray (as per applicable plan).
• Elegant 1 ¾” Oak Pickets with 3” solid Oak Handrail on Stair wells to finished areas as per plan in natural finish.
• Door from garage to house where grade permits (as per applicable plan).
• High quality imported ceramic tiles (12”x12” or 13”x13”) in foyers powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms as per applicable plan from builders’ standard samples.
• Quality 40 oz. broadloom with foam under pad to first floor family/Flex room, upper hall on third floor and all bedrooms, except tiled areas as indicated on plans.
• Elegant builder premium 3 ¼” x ¾” oak hardwood flooring on second floor in non tiled areas (in natural finish as per applicable plan).
• Laundry area with tub with hot and cold and connections for water and drain for washing machine (as per applicable plans where indicated)
• Dyer vent connection to exterior.
• Heavy duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
Kitchen & Bath
• Kitchens and all bathrooms to be quality built cabinetry. (as per vendors standard samples)
• Extended Kitchen uppers cabinets throughout.
• All kitchen layouts to include deep fridge upper cabinet with extended gable(s).
• Kitchens and all baths to be post formed, from builder’s standard.
• Kitchen island to have extended breakfast bar countertop.
• Principal ensuite shower stalls to have frameless clear glass panel(s), half panel(s)and a frameless glass shower door with a chrome handle and hinges, as per plan.
• 8×10 Ceramic wall tiles in all tub/shower combo units to ceiling heights (where applicable.
• Ceramic tiles on tub decks and wall splash, splash to be 12 inches (approx.) from tub deck.
• All showers to be tiled Excluding ceilings, as per plan.
• 42” inch tall mirrors above all bathroom vanities, (widths will vary as per plan).
• Powder room and second floor baths will receive white ceramic accessories, tissue dispenser, soap dish and towel bar.
• White bathroom fixtures in Ensuite, main bath and powder rooms as per plan.
• Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
• All copper wiring throughout the home.
• 100 Amp. Service, with circuit Breaker panel.
• Interior light fixtures in every room, hallways and walk-in closets, excluding Living rooms where switched wall receptacles are provided for future lamp (where applicable).
• Water proof shower light in all separate shower stalls.
• All bathroom electrical receptacles with a ground fault interrupter (G.F.I.).
• Tamper-resistant receptacles throughout, to ensure child safety.
• White decora switches and plugs throughout.
• Front door electric door chime.
• Heavy duty cable & receptacle for stove
• Interconnected smoke alarms on each level including the basement, as per the Ontario Building Code.
• Carbon Monoxide detector as per the Ontario Building Code.
• Split-circuit electrical outlets above the kitchen counter for future small appliances.
• Electrical outlet(s) in the garage ceiling for future garage door opener(s).
• Rough-in only for central vacuum system piped to the basement.
• Rough-in pipe from basement to attic for future solar readiness.
• Rough-in electrical wire for future dishwasher in the kitchen.
• All bathrooms (with or without windows) have Exhaust fan (Energy Star Qualified) vented to the outside.
• Antique-styled coach lights on front elevations including light at rear door(s) as per elevation.
• An exterior weather proof electrical receptacle in the rear yard and front porch (as per the Ontario Building code).
• Rough-in security system, includes first floor contacts to all perimeter doors and windows.
• Strip light over vanities for all bathrooms.
• Pre-wire for cable TV outlets in family room and master bedroom as per plan.
• Pre-wire telephone/network cat 5 outlets in family room and master bedroom.
• Forced air Natural gas condensing furnace, 95% efficiency power vented to exterior.
• Energy Star condensing domestic hot water tank (rental unit).
• Heat recovery Ventilation unit (H.R.V), simplified system.
• Ducting sized for future central air conditioning.
• Central air Conditioning.
• Centrally located electronic Energy Star Qualified thermostat on main floor for all units.
• Stainless Steel hood fan over stove, 6” vent to the exterior.
• Flexible water pipe solution using PEX pipe to reduce noise and eliminate solder contaminants within pluming system.
• All sink basins and plumbing fixtures to include shut-off valves.
• Water supply and drain provisions for future dishwasher in kitchen.
• Exterior water taps have inside shut off valves, located at the rear of the house and in the garage (where applicable).
• Moen chrome single lever pressure balanced temperature-controlled shower faucets for comfort and safety.
• Premium moen faucets throughout.
• Premium Moen washer-less chrome single-lever faucet(s) for all bathroom lavoratory sinks, including Kitchen and Laundry, with manufacturer’s limited long-term warranty (from builder’s standards).
• Caliber Homes Guarantee.
• Backed by “TARION” (Ontario New Home Warranty Program.)
• Caliber Homes Inc. is a registered member of TARION in Good Standings, and shall comply with all warranty requirements.
• 7 year structural and 2 years warranties and 1-year Builder’s comprehensive warranty.
$40,000 on signing
$40,000 in 30 days
$40,000 in 90 days
$40,000 in 120 days
$40,000 in 180 days
$25,000 off the Purchase Price
$10,000 in Decor Dollars
*Incentive current as of September 7, 2022