Simcoe Landing is a new single family home development by Regal Crest Homes currently in preconstruction at Georgina. Simcoe Landing unit sizes range from 2090 to 4401 square feet.
Regal Crest’s signature quality is coming to Keswick with an all new community located just steps to Cook’s Bay on Lake Simcoe. Nestled close to the Constable Garret Style Park, the homes in this community will offer all the Regal Crest features and finishes they are know for in an outstanding location, just minutes to everything you need.
Simcoe Landing is the newest community by Regal Crest offering family sized homes in a community that already offers amenities that every household desires, all just minutes away. This four-season community has shopping, dining, entertainment, schools, golf courses and the desirable location of being steps to Cook’s Bay on Lake Simcoe.
Neighbouring communities of Sharon, Newmarket, Mount Albert and Aurora are just a short drive away with easy access to Highway 404 and Woodbine Avenue, living in Keswick will be a getaway from the city that even family needs.
If you’re looking for a new home in Aurora, Sharon, Mount Albert or Keswick or Stouffville, this is your opportunity to find the dream home you’ve always been waiting for at Simcoe Landing, our new community in Keswick.
ALL OF THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW SHALL BE FROM VENDOR’S DESIGNATED STANDARD SAMPLES AND MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THAT
CONTAINED IN THE MODEL HOMES WHICH MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING NOR SHALL IT INCLUDE ANY UPGRADE ITEMS SHOWN IN THE
SAMPLE DISPLAY AREA UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, IN WRITING, ON A REQUEST FOR EXTRAS SCHEDULE.
ALL INSTALLATIONS HEREIN REFERRED SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ONTARIO BUILDING CODE AND/OR ANY OTHER AUTHORITY
HAVING JURISDICTION OVER SAME.
THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW WILL BE INCLUDED ONLY IF PROVIDED FOR IN THE APPLICABLE PLANS.
1. Lot graded and fully sodded to the requirements of the City, Town or Municipality.
2. Paved driveway. Vendor provides base coat, finish coat will be done by Vendor at Purchaser’s expense being $1500.00 to be paid on closing and is
non-refundable. Vendor will not be responsible for tire marks after the second coat.
3. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
4. Concrete porch steps.
5. Poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing and weeping tiles.
6. Storage room in basement, as per plan.
7. Quality brick to exterior and/or stone/stucco. Sides, rear and other section where required by design, will be constructed of vinyl siding, aluminum
siding, wood or other approved materials due to architectural specifications or treatments.
8. Vinyl or aluminum soffit. Aluminum eavestrough, fascia and shutters.
9. Self sealing asphalt shingles.
10. Insulated metal clad front entry door(s) to house with glass insert.
11. Vinyl casement & fixed windows on fronts, sides and rear elevations Vinyl sliding windows in basement.
12. All windows and doors are fully sealed or caulked.
13. Sliding patio door or exterior french door(s) at rear and/or balconies as per plan.
14. Garage doors with window inserts.
15. Exterior railing on front porch.
16. Engineered floor system on main & upper level floors.
17. Plywood subfloors on main & upper level floors.
18. Insulated as per Ontario Building Code.
19. High efficiency gas forced air furnace. HRV system (simple method).
20. Hot water tank on rental basis.
21. Copper wiring throughout house from Hydro panel (per E.S.A. specifications).
22. Exterior waterproof electrical outlet receptacles. Electrical outlet in garage. Garage ceiling outlet for future garage door opener.
23. 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
24. 240V cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
25. Door chimes and electrical light fixtures.
26. Decora plugs and switches in finished areas.
27. Kitchen hood fan (vented to exterior).
28. Pex water piping.
29. White plumbing fixtures. Water line for fridge.
30. Double stainless steel ledgeback sink in kitchen with single lever faucet with pull-out spray.
31. Single laundry tub with taps.
32. Single lever faucets throughout, except laundry tub.
33. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in shower stall. Light in shower stall. Chrome framed clear glass shower door.
34. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in tub/shower.
35. 3 piece rough-in in basement.
36. One exterior hose faucet and one hose faucet in garage.
37. Smoke detectors on all floors & all bedrooms (smoke detectors in bdrms include strobe light). Carbon monoxide detector in uppermost hall.
38. All interior walls painted Birchwhite throughout.
39. Stippled ceilings with 4” (+/-) smooth border throughout except kitchens, washrooms and laundry.
40. 13” x 13”(modular size) ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, foyer, powder room, main and ensuite bathrooms, mudroom and laundry room as per plan.
41. Ceramic 8” x 10” (modular size) to shower walls & ceiling with 2×2 mosaic ceramic on floor. Ceramic 8” x 10” (modular size) to bathtub enclosure
full height, excluding ceiling.
42. 35 oz. broadloom with 11mm under-pad in living room, dining room, family/great room, den, loft, hallways, bedrooms and stair landings.
43. Custom designed quality kitchen cabinets with extended kitchen uppers (series 5000 or equivalent) with laminate countertop and bathroom vanities
(series 5000 or equivalent) with laminate countertops.
44. Space provided for dishwasher, including plumbing rough-in at kitchen sink and electrical rough-in under subfloor at dishwasher space for future
hook-ups (does not include installation).
45. Quality 1 3/4” pickets with oak railing or level 1 black metal pickets, excluding basement.
46. Nine (9) foot high ceilings on main level, eight (8) foot ceilings on upper level.
47. Oak stairs from main level to upper level.
48. 4 1/8” (+/-) colonial baseboard trim with classique doors and 2 3/4” (+/-) colonial series casing.
49. Brushed nickel finish interior levers. Exterior hardware to be brushed nickel.
50. Beveled mirrors in all washrooms.
51. Linear gas fireplace in family/great room.
52. Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
53. Rough-in alarm to 1st floor only.
54. Rough in for central vacuum, drops to basement only. Rough-in phone prewiring to master bdrm and family/great room. Cable rough-in RG-6 to
master bdrm and family/great room. Network rough-in CAT-5E in family/great room, all bedrooms, den and loft. Exact location of rough-ins at
55. Home to be left in broom swept condition.
56. One, two and seven year warranty under TARION administered and supported by the Vendor’s “Excellent Service” rating for after sales service.
57. Vendor will not be responsible for damages not reported on the pre-delivery inspection.
All dimensions referenced to above items are all approximate and are at Vendor’s discretion.
Page 2 – Schedule “B”
The Purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor, its servants and agents harmless from all action, causes of action, claims and demands
for, upon or by reason or any damages, loss or injury to person or property of the Purchaser, or any of his friends, relatives, workmen or
agents who have entered on the real property whether with or without the authorization, express or implied, of the Vendor.
The Vendor will not allow purchaser to do any work and/or supply any materials to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
Purchaser’s Extras are not allowed if not contracted for with the Vendor in writing on a separate Request for Extras Schedule and contract
within 14 days of signing the offer to purchase.
All exterior elevations, colors and choice of materials are architecturally controlled and approved. No changes whatsoever will be
permitted and the purchaser hereby acknowledges notice of same and agrees to accept exterior elevation, colour and materials as chosen by
the building company.
Unless otherwise stated or agreed to in writing, the trim and stair pickets and railing will be that trim and pickets which is offered as a
standard package and may be of a smaller dimension and/or different profile than other upgraded trim available or displayed in the model
Model Homes may have items installed for décor purposes which are not part of this agreement, oral representations do not form part of
nor can they amend this agreement.
The Purchaser acknowledges that some rooms may have enclosures, which are not shown on brochures, for mechanical systems such as
but not limited to plumbing stacks, heat runs, etc. These enclosures may project into the room area, thereby reducing the usable area of
room and/or garage.
All dimensions and specifications on sales brochures and other sales aids are artist’s concept only and are approximate and subject to
modification without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Vendor to Ontario Building Code requirements.
Drywall nail pops or shrinkage cracks will be repaired once if requested by the Purchaser, just prior to the end of one year of occupancy
determined by the closing date. Repairs will be limited to drywall only, any wall decoration such as paint etc., will be the responsibility of
the Purchaser. Any walls with wallpaper, wainscoting or decorating (other than paint by the Vendor) will not be repaired unless these items
are removed by Purchaser prior to drywall repair.
The Purchaser covenants and agrees to pay to the Vendor on closing, in addition to the purchase price, any education development levy,
Go Transit levy, impost charge or other charge or tax imposed or levied in respect of the real property, before or after closing, pursuant to
part 111 of the development charges act, 1989, provided that such levy or charge shall not exceed that amount charged by the region in
which the real property is situate. In the event that such sum may not have been charged, levied or paid by the closing date, the Vendor
shall estimate the amount of same on closing and shall readjust same, if necessary, upon the actual amount of said charge or charges being
Side door, door from house to garage, when shown on plan will be installed only where grading permits, and the purchaser acknowledges
that the side hall and or laundry area may be lowered and or stairs may be installed and the stairs may encroach into the parking area in the
garage. Said installation will be solely at the Vendor’s discretion, in accordance with municipal requirements.
The Purchaser agrees to reimburse the Vendor for the TARION enrollment fee for the dwelling as an adjustment on closing.
The siting of the house on the real property in accordance with a standard or reverse plan shall be at the sole discretion of the Vendor, and
the purchaser agrees to accept the house as so sited.
Due to lot grading circumstances some houses are designated to have a walk-out basement in which case the patio doors or french door(s)
on the main floor will have railing installed on the exterior. Also, patio doors or french door(s) and one window will be installed in the rear
wall of the basement.