River Ridge is a new single family home development by Great Gulf currently in preconstruction at Bayview Avenue & River Ridge Boulevard, Aurora. Available units range in price from $2,389,900 to $2,399,900. River Ridge unit sizes range from 2990 to 3145 square feet. River Ridge has a total of 2 quick move-in homes currently for sale.
Discover contemporary family living at Aurora. A limited collection of detached homes on Bayview Ave & River Ridge Blvd, discover a new stunningly designed community close to greenspaces including parks, woodlands, forest, Lake Simcoe, hiking trails and golf courses. Residents can also enjoy the Upper Canada Mall and a variety of local amenities conveniently within reach. With access to Hwy 404 & 400, Aurora & Newmarket Go stations, explore the elevated modern detached home collection.
1. All model types will be principally brick construction on the first and second floors, as per applicable model elevation.
2. Some sections of the house may be constructed of architectural stone, stucco, aluminium or vinyl siding, or wood, as per architectural detailing.
3. Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per model / elevation.
4. All soffits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the Vendor.
5. Exterior house address number.
6. Self-sealing limited lifetime warranty laminate shingles.
7. Weather-stripping on all exterior doors and precast stone thresholds.
8. Fibreglass insulated double front entry doors and “steel-clad” side entry door (as per applicable model/elevation). Glass insert in front entry doors, as per applicable/model elevation.
9. All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with low E glass (as per applicable model/elevation)
10. All windows are to be triple-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first and second floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per applicable model/elevation.
11. All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions. One (1) window in basement to be sized to allow for emergency means of egress.
12. Garage overhead insulated door(s) with glazed inserts as per applicable model/elevation.
13. All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
14. Front, rear and side yards, if applicable to be fully sodded. Some side yards to be stone, as per grading conditions.
15. Concrete front entry steps, as per grading conditions.
16. Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
17. Exterior cold water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house, as per applicable model/ elevation.
18. Basement to be poured concrete with a drainage layer system and a footing barrier membrane.
19. Vendor will provide a two-coat asphalt driveway at a cost more particularly set out in the Schedule B to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen (18) months of closing and the topcoat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
20. All exterior walls, interior partitions and flooring are built using H+ME Technology.
21. Approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights on the main floor and approximately 9 ft. ceilings on second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads
22. Smooth finished ceilings on the main floor and second floor.
23. Finished oak stairs and railings with metal pickets on main floor staircase to second floor with a choice of stain from vendor’s standard selection.
24. Two panel square style interior doors.
25. Door heights on main floor to be approximately 8 ft. 26. Approximately 3” casings on all windows and doors.
27. Approximately 5-1/4” baseboards (with shoe mould in tiled and hardwood areas)
28. All closets to have wire shelving.
29. Gas fireplace as per applicable model/elevation with approximately 8” marble surround and factory approved safety barrier. Fireplaces are as per applicable model/elevation only.
30. Satin nickel coloured finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on all exterior swing doors. Grip set with dead bolt on main entry door, and single lever handles on interior doors.
31. All interior paint is zero VOC throughout the house.
32. Cold cellar with door, drain and light.
33. Engineered flooring system “I” – joists.
34. O.S.B. Tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed, and sanded.
35. Approximately 3” Prefinished strip hardwood flooring with choice of colour from vendors standard selection, in all areas of the main and second floor, except where shown as tile, as per applicable model/ elevation.
36. Ceramic floor tiles approximately 12” x 24” in foyer, laundry area, and all bathrooms, or as shown on applicable model/elevation.
37. Choice of finished kitchen cabinets with a dishwasher opening.
38. Single lever chrome flow efficient faucet with a pull-down sprayer.
39. Approximately 2cm quartz countertops for kitchen with a square edge (No backsplash) and a double stainless steel undermount sink.
40. Stainless Steel chimney hood fan ducted over stove.
41. Choice of first upgrade kitchen cabinets with 44” extended upper cabinets from Vendor’s samples.
42. Choice of second upgrade kitchen backsplash from Vendor’s samples.
43. Rough-in plumbing and electrical outlet for dishwasher.
44. Wiring and receptacle for stove.
45. Electrical outlets are located for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
46. Choice of vanity cabinets and approximately 2cm quartz countertops with a drop-in sink in all bathrooms from Vendor’s samples.
47. All bathroom(s) to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinet as per applicable model/elevation.
48. Primary ensuite bathroom to have a wall mounted mirror, double sinks, and vanity cabinet with one top drawer as per applicable model/elevation.
49. Primary ensuite bathroom to include a white free-standing acrylic tub with a deck mount faucet as per applicable model.
50. Primary ensuite bathroom to contain a separate frameless glass shower enclosure with mosaic tile shower base, walls to be tiled to ceiling, per applicable model/elevation, including waterproof pot light.
51. Bathroom 2 to contain a separate frameless glass shower enclosure with mosaic tile shower base, walls to be tiled to ceiling, per applicable model/elevation, including waterproof pot light.
52. All bathtub enclosure walls in bathrooms to be tiled.
53. All bathtubs to be white acrylic, as per applicable model/elevation.
54. All toilets are to be white, elongated, flow efficient and regular height.
55. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms, vented to the exterior.
56. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
57. Single lever chrome efficient flow faucets on all sinks, except laundry tub.
58. Temperature control valves in all showers.
59. Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
60. Main floor powder room to contain a floating vanity cabinet with approximately 2cm quartz countertop, a drop-in sink, toilet and wall-mounted mirror.
61. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
62. All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
63. Rough-in three-piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
64. Second floor laundry room equipped with floor drain as per applicable model/elevation.
65. Laundry room to have a laundry tub or base cabinet with built-in single compartment laundry tub with a two-handle laundry faucet and laminate counter-top, as per applicable model/elevation.
66. Plumbing and electrical outlet for washing machine. 67. Dryer vent and electrical outlet for future dryer.
68. 200 amp. electrical service.
69. Copper electrical wiring throughout.
70. Electric light fixtures with LED bulbs provided in all rooms, as per applicable model/elevation.
71. Exterior cast aluminium light(s) with LED bulbs at all exterior doors, as per applicable model/elevation.
72. Two exterior waterproof ground fault circuit Interrupter (GFI) electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area.
73. White Decora style switches and outlets throughout.
74. Electrical outlet for future garage door opener(s). One outlet for each garage door.
75. Smoke detectors with strobe light hard wired to the electrical system, as per applicable code requirements.
76. Combination smoke detector / carbon monoxide detector hard wired to the electrical system, as per applicable code requirements.
77. Door bells to be installed at front entry /side entry doors as per applicable model.
78. Rough-in vacuum system, located in the basement for future connection as per applicable model/ elevation.
79. Rough-in RG6 cable in family room, master bedroom, loft and study/den, as per applicable model/elevation.
80. Rough-in CAT5 telephone as per Vendor’s specifications (one in kitchen, family room, all bedrooms, and den).
81. Rough-in conduit for future installation of an electric vehicle charger located in the garage.
82. A single ground fault interrupter (GFI) protected electrical outlet in all bathrooms.
83. Rough-in conduit for future solar energy.
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS & INSULATION
84. Direct vent gas-fired forced air furnace with ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) and includes a programmable thermostat installed. Hot water heater on a rental basis. Note: All mechanical equipment locations may vary from plan.
85. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) as per the Ontario Building Code requirements
86. HVAC ducts are sized for future addition of air conditioning.
87. All insulation to be as per the Ontario Building Code requirements.
88. Basement insulation to be installed to within approximately 8” above the basement slab in the basement area. Note: Basement walls are not strapped.
89. Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
90. The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office display including but not limited to, broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, upgrades kitchen cabinets, stained staircases, railing, wallpaper, paint, landscaping and fencing, may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
91. All dimensions, if any, are approximate, and are subject to change without notice.
92. All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice.
93. Floor and specific features will depend on the Vendor’s package as selected.
94. Actual useable floor space may vary from stated floor area(s).
95. All exterior finishes and colours are selected by the Vendor and are subject to architectural control.
96. Homes are covered with Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act warranty; enrolment fees and any regulatory oversight or other fees to be paid for by Purchaser on closing.
97. Errors and Omissions Excepted
$100,000 with offer
$75,000 in 30 days
$75,000 in 90 days