Promenade Park Towers Building B is a new condo development By Liberty Development Corporation (20) currently under construction at 1 Promenade Circle, Vaughan . The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Available units range in price from $977,900 to $977,900. Promenade Park Towers Building B has a total of 333 units. Sizes start at 832 square feet.Welcome to an enviable location and lifestyle. A vibrant connected community that celebrates style. Whether it’s the latest fashion and design, or popular park, trail or trendy rooftop to play on, you’ll find it all here at the Promenade Park Towers, Thornhill’s newest fashionable address.
A fashionable, urban lifestyle unlike any other.
You want your world at your feet. That’s why Promenade Park Towers delivers in smooth unapologetic style. This is Thornhill’s newest hub, where two iconic condo towers preside at the centre of everything that is close to you. Live connected to the Promenade Shopping Centre. Stroll the lush rooftop terrace, hit the exercise room and yoga studio, plan a party ….. your new home has it all. Or catch the nearby VIVA bus and head anywhere. This is your world. And it’s close to everything ….. including perfection.
• Granite or quartz countertops.
• European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet.
• Stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray.
• Ceramic tile backsplash.
• Stainless Steel appliance package including: self-cleaning ceran-top stove, microwave, hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multi-cycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.
• Quartz countertop with undermount sink.
• White bathroom fixtures.
• Porcelain on floors, tub surround and shower wall. (where applicable)
• Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples.
• Single-lever faucets for vanities.
• Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
• White acrylic soaker tub.
• Mirror over width of vanity in bathroom(s).
• Porcelain tile in bathroom(s) and standard ceramic tile in laundry area
• Laminate flooring in living room, dining room, den and bedroom(s) (if applicable).
• Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.
• Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and painted finish.
• Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
• Contemporary white 4” baseboards and 2 ¼” trim casings.
• White smooth ceilings throughout unit.
• Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint). *
• Glass and rail treatment on balconies.
• 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable
• Stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior.
• 9’ ceilings on residential levels
• Full time concierge.
• Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
• Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas.
• Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel.
• Suite entry doors roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
• In-Suite and building wide fire alarm system.
• In-Suite and building wide emergency fire sprinkler system.
• Suites pre-wired for telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), and den (if applicable).
• Suites pre-wired for television outlets in living room, bedroom(s) and den (if applicable).
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
• Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
• Central domestic hot water system.
• White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
• Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), living room, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet and den (if applicable).
• Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
• Water shut-off valve for washer.
-Free Assignment ($5K assignment fee waived)
-Consent to lease the unit during occupancy
-A Cap on the development charges
*Incentives current as of July 29, 2022