OMG 2 Condos
- From $638,900
OMG 2 Condos
- From $638,900
OMG 2 Condos is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation currently under construction at Mississauga Road & Olivia Marie Road, Brampton. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Available units range in price from $573,900 to over $777,900. OMG 2 Condos unit sizes range from 598 to 904 square feet.
OMG! YOUR TIME TO OWN IN BRAMPTON IS COMING SOON!
Daniels is back with boutique lifestyle condominiums at Mississauga & Olivia Marie Roads where Brampton meets Mississauga.
Own in an energetic community close to parks, trails and urban conveniences.
With the first phase of these fabulous , four-storey residences selling out so quickly, you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity a second time!
One look and you’ll be saying:
“OMG I FOUND THE PERFECT NEW HOME!”
GET READY TO MAKE YOUR MOVE
Daniels distinction features
1. Fully glazed large windows and balcony sliding doors with side-lite and transom. All vision glasses are double glazed with low-E coating and filled with argon gas.
2. Heating and air conditioning is provided by high velocity air handler with a high efficiency motor and a 13 SEER outdoor condenser complete with sealed ductwork as required by the manufacturer.
3. Gas fired high efficiency boiler and storage tank providing domestic hot water and heating for the home to be leased by owner.
4. Media panel for concealing data/communication/cable wiring complete with an electrical duplex receptacle inside. Location determined by VENDOR.
5. Fully landscaped community with seating areas, hard and soft areas and bike racks.
6. Covered exit stairs from underground parking.
7. Boutique-style four-storey mid-rise condominium.
8. Two convenient entrances to each building – one from within the community and the other from Mississauga Road.
9. Enter-phone system in main entrance vestibule.
10. Surface and underground parking for residents. Visitor parking on the surface.
11. Video surveillance system with cameras located in the main lobby and at strategic locations in underground garage. Allows in-suite viewing of main lobby, through cable television connection direct to suite.
12. Energy efficient elevator from the parking garage to each floor.
13. Mailboxes located at ground floor lobby.
14. Sprinkler system in building to all suites and common areas with concealed flat flush type sprinkler heads, and fire hose cabinets located in corridors.
15. Fully sprinklered and protected underground parking garage with suspended ‘T’ bar ceilings. Insulated and/or heated garage plenum under ground floor living areas.
16. Fully automatic garage exhaust fans connected to the carbon monoxide detection and monitoring system.
17. Automatic snow melting system for garage ramp.
18. Dedicated boilers to heat common areas.
19. Garbage chute on each floor for ease of disposing of refuse and recyclables.
20. Garbage (disposal) chute rooms will have lights controlled by occupancy sensor.
21. Fully carpeted corridors. Porcelain/ceramic flooring in exit corridor, vestibules, garbage disposal room and elevator lobby.
22. Conditioned air in entry vestibule, main elevator lobby and corridors.
23. Critical common area equipments are connected to Building Automation System (BAS) for remote monitoring.
24. Common area walls covered with vinyl wallpaper and/or painted with eggshell paint for easy maintenance.
25. Architecturally selected and color coordinated exteriors with premium bricks and fiber cement panels (as per model and elevation selected).
26. Flat roof design.
27. Low-maintenance pre-finished aluminum fascia and soffits.
28. Low-maintenance vinyl casement windows throughout. All operable windows will have heavy duty screens with frames and hardware.
29. One exterior electrical outlet to all ground floor patios/terraces or upper balcony (as per model selected).
30. Metal fenced and gated patios OR open patios with aluminum privacy screens with obscure/frosted glass inserts (as per model selected).
31. Balconies on upper floors with painted aluminum railings, tinted tempered (safety) glass inserts and inclined/vertical pickets as per design.
impressive suite features
32. Approximately 9’ high finished ceilings in suites. Where bulkheads are present or drop ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9’.
33. Solid core suite entry door, complete with satin nickel tarnish resistant deadbolt and lever hardware from corridor to suite.
34. Sliding glass patio doors with screens to all upper floor balconies. Swing patio doors with vision glass to ground floor patios (as per model selected).
35. Roller blinds to all windows as per models selected.
36. All closet sliders are clear mirror with white metal frame. Closets have pre-finished white shelving.
37. Interior walls decorated in flat latex paint with one coat primer and one finish coat throughout. Doors and all interior wood trim to be latex semi-gloss paint. (Colour selected by VENDOR).
38. Smooth painted ceilings throughout.
39. White Decora Style switches and receptacles throughout.
40. Interior trim package includes flat panel interior doors complete with satin nickel lever hardware and flat stock profile baseboards and casings.
41. All appliances including a 24” compact stacked washer and dryer installed before occupancy.
42. The following flooring items to be selected by VENDOR as per model selected.
a. Porcelain tile in bathrooms, and ceramic tiles in mechanical/laundry rooms.
b. Laminate flooring through-out living/dining, kitchen and bedrooms as per model selected.
43. Single compartment undermount stainless steel sink with single lever pull-out faucet.
44. Hood fan, ducted to exterior (dedicated wiring for future over-the-range microwave hood fan).
45. Kitchen appliance sizes are pre-determined and vary based on model selected*.
a. Package A applicable to all 1-bedroom and 1-bedroom+den suites, to include: 24” Refrigerator, 24” Stove, 24” hood fan and 24” dishwasher
b. Package B applicable to 2-bedroom suites, to include: 30” Refrigerator, 30” Stove, 30” hood fan and 24” dishwasher
*See Sales Representative for more details.
46. Modern flat kitchen cabinetry with extended uppers (selected by VENDOR).
47. Quartz countertops (selected by VENDOR).
48. Ceramic tile backsplash (selected by VENDOR).
49. Vanities selected by VENDOR.
50. White bathroom fixtures throughout with single lever faucets.
51. Mirror over vanity in bathroom(s)/ensuite(s) as per model selected to width of cabinet.
52. Low water consumption toilets and low flow showerheads throughout.
53. Laminated countertops with white sink (selected by VENDOR).
54. Metal finished bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
55. Shower enclosure includes clear glass and chrome finish frames complete with white acrylic shower base in models with shower (as shown on plans).
56. Tile baseboard in all bathrooms.
57. Exhaust fan vented to the exterior.
electrical / communication / plumbing
58. 100-amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel, including 220V receptacle for stove and dryer.
59. Interconnected combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector/alarm hardwired and installed in each bedroom and common hallway OR living/dining room in each suite (location and quantity determined by VENDOR according to Ontario Building Code requirements and depending on
the model type selected).
60. Fire detection and alarm system monitored by third-party monitoring agencies.
61. Interior light fixtures selected by VENDOR. Fixtures provided for living/dining areas, kitchen/breakfast area, hallways, bathrooms, bedrooms and walk-in-closets (as per models selected). Living/dining areas shall also have a switched outlet.
62. Dual outlets (one Cat5 and one Cat6) in living/dining rooms of all models and a second Cat5 to one of the bedrooms. Locations determined by VENDOR.
63. Plumbing for water lines and drain for connecting washer in mechanical/laundry room (as per model selected). Dryer venting including booster fan, lint trap and associated ductwork to exterior.
64. All bathrooms vented to outside with mechanical fan.
10% Total Deposit
$7,500 upon signing with the balance to 5% in 30 days and
Remaining 5% (balance to 10%) in 180 days.