Observatory Hill is a new townhouse and single family home development by Aspen Ridge Homes currently under construction at Bayview Avenue, Richmond Hill. Available units range in price from $2,717,990 to $4,233,990. Observatory Hill unit sizes range from 2969 to 4597 square feet. Observatory Hill has a total of 2 quick move-in homes currently for sale.
Welcome to Observatory Hill.
It is with great pride and a true sense of achievement that Aspen Ridge introduces the meticulously designed Observatory Hill,an exceptionally high standard of living set amid five hectares of captivating greenspace.
1. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
2. Distinctive stone, clay brick, wood-like and/or stucco exterior combinations.
3. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
4. Precast concrete window sills, headers and entrance arches as per plan.
5. Upgraded architectural shingles (limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty).
6. Flat roof areas to receive modified bitumen system.
7. Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia eavestrough and downspouts.
8. Upgraded exterior coach lights on front facade.
9. Fully sodded lot.
10. Rear patio finished with precast concrete patio slabs.
11. Fully paved driveway
DOORS AND WINDOWS
12. Vinyl casement windows throughout (excluding structural basement windows). All windows to be Low E, argon gas filled. Operable windows are screened.
13. 8’-tall insulated front entry door(s) including satin nickel finish front foor gripset.
14. Exterior garden and/or French and/or oversized vinyl sliding patio door(s) at rear as per plan.
15. Metal insulated garage doors (as per elevation).
16. 10’ ceilings on main floor, 9’ ceilings on second floor and 8’ ceilings on third floor lofts* excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas. (excluding townhomes)
17. 7-1/4” baseboards on main/second floor and 5-1/2” baseboards on 3rd floor lofts with complimenting 3-1/4” casings throughout.
18. Madison smooth interior doors with satin nickel finish interior hinges, locks and lever handles. 8’ tall on main floor and 7’ tall on finished
basement alcoves, second floor and loft levels where applicable.
19. Interior doors and trim to be painted white. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
20. Wire shelving installed in all closets.
21. Stained oak staircases.
22. Stained oak pickets, post(s) and handrails. Purchaser choice of Rail 2 black metal pickets with alternating collar or rail 3 1-3/4” oak pickets.
23. Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
24. Tray, coffered, and/or waffle ceiling detailing, as per plan.
• Flat wall or bump-out application: Majestic Quartz 36” direct vent gas fireplace with stone cast mantle.
• Two sided (see-thru) application: Majestic See-Through Pearl 36” direct vent gas fireplace, raised to approx. 24” from finished floor (within a partition) with stone cast trim surround.
• Raised to approx. 30” at ensuite location.
• Three sided (peninsula) application: Majestic Peninsula Pearl 36” direct vent gas fireplace, raised to approx. 24” from finished floor (within a partition) with stone cast trim surround.
26. Upgrade 1 level porcelain tile flooring in all tiled floor areas (12” x 24” standard tiles available).
27. 3/4” x 3” oak stained engineered hardwood flooring on main floor, second floor and third floor loft’s as per plan (excluding tiled areas) and in all basement lofts
28. Ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
29. White pedestal sink in all powder rooms.
30. Hansgrohe faucet package with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms.
31. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout (excluding master ensuite tub).
32. Master ensuite freestanding tub with Hansgrohe deck-mount faucet.
33. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. 24” x 42” mirror over each sink with vanity strip lighting above.
34. Bathroom cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with group 2 granite & quartz countertops.
35. Undermount sink in all bathrooms (excluding powder room).
36. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms. Master Ensuite bath fan to include built-in bluetooth speaker.
37. Frameless glass shower enclosures with 4 inch shower pot light, as per plan.
38. Upgraded one-piece elongated toilets throughout.
39. Kitchen cabinetry with extended height uppers and light valance including traditional and contemporary options with group 2 granite
& quartz countertops.
40. Stainless steel undermount kitchen and servery sink (as per plan).
41. Hansgrohe single kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray. Complimenting faucet at servery sink (as per plan).
42. Laundry base cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with Laminate countertop.
43. Stainless steel drop in laundry sink with single hole faucet.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
44. Five cable and telephone rough-in’s (locations to be determined at the purchaser’s Grand Alarms appointment).
45. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
46. Complete central vacuum system with canister installed in garage.
47. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
48. Three-piece rough-in installed in the basement (exact location to at be at builders discretion).
49. 200 amp electrical service.
50. Rough-in for future vehicle charging station.
51. Gas line to rear (capped) for future barbecue hook-up (location at vendors discretion).
52. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one at front entry and one on accessible front balconies (as per plan).
53. Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage (one per garage door). Electrical ceiling outlet in garage for future garage door opener
(one per garage door).
54. High efficiency heating system along with smart thermostat.
55. Air conditioning unit.
56. Radiant basement slab heating system (single zone application).
57. Heat recovery ventilator (partially ducted system).
58. Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of living rooms and open to above family rooms which will receive a wall switched outlet.
59. White Decora plugs and switches with screwless plates throughout (excluding fireplace switch) as per vendor’s standard specifications.
60. Kitchen valance LED lighting on separate switch.
61. One USB charger/duplex receptable at kitchen counter and one in master bedroom.
62. 10 interior potlights on main floor (excluding vaulted, cathedral ceiling and open to above areas).
63. Electric heated master ensuite floor (excluding tub and shower areas).
64. Two exterior water taps (one located in garage). *Excludes detached garages.
65. Cold cellar provided in basement with weather stripping, steel insulated door, light and floor drain.
66. 9’ poured concrete basement walls (damp proofing and drainage membrane where required).
67. 2”x 6” exterior wall construction.
68. All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
69. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
70. All homes to receive a quality care assessment by aspencare™.
71. All garage wood framed walls to be fully drywalled and to be primed.
72. Superior engineered floor joists.
COACH HOUSE FEATURES AND FINISHES
DOORS AND WINDOWS
1. Vinyl casement windows throughout. All windows to be Low E, argon gas filled. Operable windows are screened.
2. Insulated entry door including satin nickel finish door grip set.
3. 9’ high ceilings, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and or dropped areas.
4. 5- 1/2” baseboards with complimenting 3-1/4” casing throughout.
5. 7’ high – Madison smooth interior doors with satin nickel finish interior hinges, locks and lever handles.
6. White board closet sliders, if applicable.
7. Interior doors and trim to be painted white. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
8. Wire shelving installed in all closets.
9. Stained oak staircase with matching stained oak hand pass.
10. Smooth ceilings throughout.
11. Upgrade 1 level procelain tile flooring in all shown tiled areas.
12. 3/4” x 3-5/16” oak stained engineered hardwood flooring throughout (excluding tiled areas).
13. Ceramic wall tiles in bathtub enclosure up to ceiling.
14. Hansgrohe faucet package.
15. Deep soaker tub.
16. 24” x 42” mirror over sink with vanity strip lighting above.
17. Bathroom cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with group 2 granite & quartz countertops.
18. Undermount sink in bathroom.
19. Exhaust fan vented to exterior in bathroom.
20. Upgraded one-piece elongated toilet(s).
21. Kitchen cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with standard height uppers & group 2 granite & quartz countertops.
22. Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink.
23. Hansgrohe single hole kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray
24. Roughed-in for future stackable washer/dryer.
CONVENIENCE, ELECTRICAL AND SECURITY
25. Two cable and telephone rough-ins (locations to be determined at the purchaser’s Grand Alarms appointment).
26. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser.
27. High efficiency heating system.
28. Air conditioning unit.
29. White Decora plugs and switches with screwless plates throughout.
The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Aspen Ridge Homes with the following warranties:
-The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
-Defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems and any water
penetration through exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking.
-Major structural defects for a period of seven years.
36′ & 45′ Detached
$50,000 with agreement
$50,000 in 30 days
$100,000 in 90 days
$100,000 in 180 days
$15,000 in free upgrades at our Design Studio + Wolf/Sub-Zero Kitchen Appliances (includes 36″ Gas Range, 36″ Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer, 24″ Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Built In Hood)
*Incentives current as of May 16, 2022