- From the mid $3,000,000
- From the mid $3,000,000
Monteverdi Estates is a new single family home development by Ambria Homes currently in preconstruction at Bloomington Road, Aurora. Available units start from the mid $3,000,000’s. Monteverdi Estates has a total of 50 units. Sizes range from 3604 to 7032 square feet.
Specially designed for the most discerning purchasers, Ambria is now preparing to launch an exclusive new estate community located in the heart of Aurora, close to the intersection of Old Bloomington Road and Yonge Street.
Just fifty 54′ and 70′ lots will be available, with an absolutely spectacular collection of floorplans from which to choose. Each home will incorporate the ultimate in luxury features and finishes.
Marrying fine design with a superb location, these one of a kind homes will be eagerly sought after. To ensure you enjoy the first choice of lots, we urge you to register immediately.
HARMONIOUS EXTERIOR DESIGN
• Architecturally controlled and harmoniously-designed streetscapes.
• Exquisite elevations with complimenting exterior colour schemes, styles, and materials.
• Unique brick and stone elevations with intricate detailing, stucco, vinyl and metal siding and complimenting roof and paint colours, as per elevation.
• Colour-coordinated, durable and low-maintenance pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downpipes.
• Self-sealing asphalt shingles (30-year manufacturer warranty).
• Striking sectional garage door(s) in clad-wood with decorative glass inserts, as per plan.
• Garage interiors fully dry-walled, primed and gas proofed.
• Elegant and sophisticated 8’ front door in fiberglass or metal, as per plan.
• Brushed chrome finish grip set and deadbolt lock, from Vendor’s samples.
• French patio door(s) with screens, as per plan.
• Large, energy-efficient casement windows, vinyl Low-E argon-filled throughout
(excluding basement windows) as per plan.
• All operating windows are to be screened. Front elevation windows will have decorative grilles, as per plan.
• All basement windows to be vinyl sliders with Low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions.
• All exterior doors are complete with weather stripping.
• Driveway to be finished with a top coat of asphalt.
• Fully sodded lot.
• Precast concrete slab walkway to the front entry and rear patio.
• Lookout lots have decks with stairs to grade, and walkout lots have a deck only.
• Rough-in gas provision for future BBQ hookup.
EXQUISITE INTERIOR FEATURES
• Soaring 10’ ceilings on the main floor, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
• Lofts as an option on the second floor with dramatic 9’ ceilings, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas or sloped ceilings.
• High 9’ ceilings (approx.) in the basement, as per plan.
• Interior doors include 96” high doors on the main floor and second floor, 90” in the basement.
• Painted white 7 1/4” baseboards throughout with 3 1/4” casing on all windows and doors with painted Classique series interior passage doors.
• Satin finish lever hardware on all interior doors.
• Trimmed archways throughout.
• Elegant coffered and/or waffle ceiling on the ground floor, as per plan.
• Two gas fireplaces, chosen from builder’s standard selection, as per plan.
• Pre-finished Oak Natural Hardwood flooring (3/4” x 3 1/4”) on the main level and second floor, hall and all finished stair landings (except tiled areas).
• Oak veneer stairs in a natural finish open to the finished basement landing area, with oak handrails and decorative steel spindles, from builder’s standard samples.
• Porcelain tile flooring (12”x24”) in the front foyer, kitchen, servery, bar, pantry, breakfast area, main floor laundry room, mudroom and all bathrooms as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
• All interior walls and trim are painted with quality latex paint.
• Smooth ceilings throughout finished areas.
• Custom built-in closet organizer in primary walk-in closet(s), all bedroom closets and front foyer closet (colour and style from Vendor’s samples).
• Cold Storage room, as per plan.
ELEGANT GOURMET KITCHEN
• Quality European-inspired cabinetry with extended upper cabinets.
• Choice of Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen and serveries, if applicable (as per Vendor’s samples).
• Under-mounted stainless-steel kitchen sink with single-lever faucet and integrated spray, from Vendor’s standard selection.
• Stunning flush or raised breakfast bar, as per plan.
• Thermador Stainless Steel Appliance Package including: refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher and hood fan, as per plan.
REJUVENATING SPA BATHROOMS
• Relaxation-ready freestanding tub in primary ensuite, from Vendor’s samples, as per plan.
• Primary ensuite with separate shower stalls to come with overhead surface mounted waterproof light fixture and frameless glass shower enclosure complete with door, as per plan, from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Gleaming Marble or Granite countertops with under-mount sink(s) in all bathrooms from Vendor’s samples.
• Full width mirrors (42” high) over all bathroom vanities.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Imported ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosures are tiled to approximately 18” high above tub deck and shower stalls are fully tiled. White ceramic bathroom accessories included.
• Rough-In for 3-piece washroom in basement, as per plan.
HOME AUTOMATION FEATURES
• State-of-the-art integrated Smart Home structured wiring terminating in the basement system.
• Fully-integrated home wiring system will provide high-tech infrastructure for today’s technological features.
• Future-ready with home-office modem, home entertainment, digital audio/video
distribution systems and so much more.
• Including 3 CAT 6 lines.
• Electrical door chimes with video doorbell.
• Rough-in for security system (to basement & first floor opening windows & doors).
• 2’ x 6’ exterior wood construction with R22 insulation to exterior walls, R60 blow-in insulation in the attic, R20 full height insulation in basement and R50 spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any livable space above, if applicable.
• 5/8” tongue and groove spruce plywood sub-floor to be sanded, fastened with screws and glued to engineered floor joists. 3/8” plywood roof sheeting.
• Poured concrete basement floors, concrete front porch and concrete garage floor.
• 10” thick concrete basement walls (except exterior garage walls), with heavy-duty damp proofing and waterproof membrane.
• Home to be built to Energy Star standards and evaluated by a third party NRCan Certified Energy Evaluator.
HEATING AND PLUMBING SYSTEMS
• High-efficiency forced air furnace and hot water tank vented to the exterior (water tank is a rental) with ECM motor to be placed on furnace and Heat Recovery Ventilation or Energy Recovery Ventilator system.
• Drain water heat recovery unit, as per plan (system will be a rental unit).
• Complete central air conditioning unit, as per plan.
• Two exterior water taps are provided, one located in the garage and one located at the rear of the home, as per plan.
• All ductwork located in basement to be taped at the seams.
• Pressure-balance control faucets in the bathroom tub enclosures and separate shower stalls.
• Single-lever faucets to bathrooms and powder room.
• All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per plan.
• Elongated water efficient toilets, from Vendor’s samples.
• White plumbing fixtures installed in all bathrooms.
• 200 AMP electrical service with copper wiring and circuit-breaker panel.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove and dryer, both to be vented to exterior.
• Bathrooms and powder room outlets are wired with a ground fault interrupter.
• Electronic smoke detector(s) and electronic carbon monoxide detector(s).
• Ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, walk-in closets, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry, mudroom, family room, living room, dining room, library, and home office, as per plan from Vendor’s samples.
• Switch-controlled outlet in living room and family room.
• White decora plugs and switches throughout finished areas.
• Bathrooms to receive one light fixture above each sink, as per plan.
• Rough-in cable T.V. outlets in home office, family room, and all bedrooms, as per plan.
• Rough-in wiring for telephone provided in kitchen, home office and all bedrooms, as per plan.
• Exhaust fans installed on separate switch to all finished bathrooms and vented to the exterior.
• Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one located at the front and one located at the rear of the home.
• Standard exterior lights on front façade, and at rear door(s) (where applicable).
• Seasonal duplex receptacle located in soffit area with interior switch. Location to be determined by the Vendor.
• Rough-in for future central vacuum outlets.
• Rough-in for security system to basement and first floor opening windows and doors.
• The warranty is limited to the warranty provided under the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.
EXCLUSIVE DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$30,000 with Offer
2.5% in 30 days, less $30,000 initial deposit
2.5% in 90 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 180 days
$20,000 in Decor Dollars*
*Incentive current as of February 11, 2022