Milton Village is a new townhouse and single family home development by Great Gulf currently in preconstruction at Tremaine Road & Britannia Road, Milton. Available units range in price from $1,109,990 to over $1,164,990. Milton Village unit sizes range from 1750 to 2035 square feet.
A visionary master-planned community in the highly coveted town of Milton where living is so good, it’s great. An enviable location to call home, Milton serves up an abundance of lush nature and beautiful parks along with a thriving urban culture boasting exciting art, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle amenities. Plus, with easy access to GO transit and highways 401 and 407, commuting is a breeze.
As one of the most up-in-coming destinations for modern living, Milton Village presents a complete community featuring stunning Towns, Semis and Singles to complement your desired lifestyle. One that is full of charm, yet connected to big city living.
1. All model types will be principally brick construction on the main and upper floors, as per applicable model elevation.
2. Some sections of the house may be constructed of architectural stone, aluminiumor vinyl siding, or PVC, or stucco, as per architectural detailing and as per applicable model elevation.
3. Soldier coursing, brickarches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per model/elevation.
4. All soffits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the Vendor.
5. Exterior house address number.
6. Self-sealing limited lifetime warranty laminate shingles.
7. Weather-stripping on all exterior doors and precaststone thresholds.
8. Fibreglass insulated front entry door and “steel-clad” side entry door (as per applicable model/elevation). Glass insert in front entry door, asper applicable model/elevation.
9. All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with low E glass (as per applicable model/elevation).
10. All windows are to be triple-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the main and upper floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per applicable model/elevation.
11. All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells maybe required asper grading conditions. One (1) window in basement to be sized to allow for emergency means of egress, as per applicable model/elevation.
This feature is not available for Urban Town home model/elevations.
12. Garage over headsteel/insulated door(s) with glass inserts as per applicable model/elevation.
13. All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
14. Semi, Traditional Towns, 31’, 36’, and 45’ models’ front, rear and side yards, if applicable to be fully sodded. Some side yards to be stone, asper grading conditions. Urban Townhome models’ front and side yard to be to fully sodded. Some sideyards to be stone, asper grading conditions.
15. Concrete front entry steps, as per grading conditions.
16. Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
17. Exterior cold-water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house in Semi, Traditional Townhomes, 31’,36’, and 45’ model types, asper applicable model/elevation. Exterior cold-water tap installed in attached garage in Urban Townhome model types, asper applicable model/elevation.
18. Semi, Traditional Towns, 31’, 36’, and 45’ model basements to be poured concrete with a drainage layer system and a damp protecting footing barrier membrane. Urban Townhome model foundations to have a footing barrier membrane.
19. Vendor will provide a two-coat asphalt driveway at a cost more particularly set out in the Schedule Btothe Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen(18) months of closing and the top coat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
20. All exterior walls, interior partitions and flooring are built using H+ME Technology.
21. Semi, Traditional Townhome,31′,36’ and 45′ model types to have approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights on the main floor and 8 ft. ceilings on second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads.
22. Urban Townhome model types to have approximately 9’ ceiling heights on all floors, except where precluded by bulkheads.
23. Finished oak stairs with 10” tread depth and railings, metal pickets on main floor staircase to second floor with a choice of stain from vendor’s standard selection.
24. Two panel square style interior doors.
25. 2 3/4” casings on all windows and doors.
26. 4 1/8”baseboards (with shoe mould in tiled and hardwood areas, as per applicable model/elevation).
27. All closets to have wire shelving.
28. Gas fireplace as per applicable model/elevation with 8” marble surround and factory approved safety barrier. Fireplaces are as per applicable model/elevation only.
29. Satin nickel coloured finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry where applicable. Grip set with dead bolt on main entry door, and single lever handles on interior doors.
30. One (1)paint colour throughout the house. All paint is Zero VOC.
31. Sprayed stippled ceiling with smooth border in all rooms except the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room, which are smooth finish.
33. High performance engineered flooring system “I” –joists.
34. O.S.B. Tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed, and sanded.
35. Semis, Traditional Townhomes, 31’, 36’, and 45’ models to have 3” prefinished engineered strip hardwood flooring with choice of colour from vendors standard selection, in all areas of the main and second floor, except where shown as tile, as per applicable model/elevation. Urban Townhome models to have 7” laminate strip flooring with choice of colour from vendors standard selection, in all areas of the lower, main, and upper floors, except where shown as tile, as per applicable model/elevation.
36. Floor tile approx. 12” x 24” in foyer and all bathrooms or as shown on applicable model/elevation.
37. Laundry area to be tiled.
38. Choice of finished kitchen cabinets with a dishwasher opening.
39. Single lever chrome faucet with a pull -down sprayer.
40. 2cm engineered quartz countertops for kitchen with a square edge (No back splash) and a double stainless steel
41. Stainless Steel ducted range hood fan over stove.
42. Rough-in plumbing and electrical outlet for dishwasher.
43. Wiring and receptacle for stove.
44. Electrical outlets are located for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
45. Choiceofvanitycabinetsand2cmengineeredquartz countertops with a white undermount sink in all
46. All bathroom(s)to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinet as per applicable model/elevation.
47. Ensuite bathroom to have a wall mounted mirror and vanity cabinet with one top drawer as per applicable model/elevation.
48. Master ensuite bathroom in Semi, Traditional Townhome, 31’, 36’, and 45’ models to include a white drop-in acrylic soaker tub or a white free-standing acrylic tub with a deck mount faucet asper applicable model. Soaker tub to have a tiled deck and skirt with tile on surrounding wall approximately 18” in height. Master ensuite bathroom in UrbanTownhome models to include a white acrylic soaker tub, as per applicable model/elevation.
49. Master ensuite bathroom to contain a separate framed glass shower enclosure, preformed shower base, walls to be tiled to ceiling, per applicable model/elevation, including waterproof potlight. This feature is not available for Urban Townhome models/elevations.
50. All bathtub enclosure walls in bathrooms to be tiled.
51. All bathtubs to be white acrylic, as per applicable model/elevation.
52. All toilets are to be white, low flow efficient and regular height.
53. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms, vented to the exterior.
54. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
55. Single lever chrome faucets on all sinks, with low flow efficiency, except laundry tub.
56. Temperature control valves in all showers.
57. Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
58. Main floor powder room to contain a vanity cabinet with 2cm engineered quartz countertop, a white undermount sink, toilet and wall-mounted mirror.
59. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
60. All waterlines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
61. Rough-in three-piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines). This feature is not available for Urban Townhome models/elevations.
62. Sump pump provided in all basements. This feature is not available for Urban Townhome models/elevations.
63. Second floor laundry room equipped with floor drain as per applicable model/elevation.
64. Laundry room to have a laundry tub or base cabinet with built-in single compartment laundry tub with a two-handle laundry faucet and laminate counter-top, asper applicable model/elevation.
65. Plumbing and electrical outlet for future washing machine.
66. Dryer vent and electrical outlet for future dryer.
67. 200 amp. Electrical service.
68. Copper electrical wiring throughout.
69. Electric light fixtures with LED bulbs provided in all rooms except living room, as per applicable model/elevation.
70. Exterior cast aluminium lights with LED bulbs at all exterior doors, as per applicable model/elevation.
71. Semi, TraditionalTown,31’,36’,and45’ models to include two exterior waterproof ground fault circuit Interrupter (GFI) electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area. Urban Townhome models to include one exterior ground fault circuit interrupter(GFI) electrical outlet in porch area.
72. White decora style switches throughout.
73. Electrical outlet for future garage door opener(s). One outlet for each garage door.
74. Smoke detectors with strobe light hard wired to the electrical system, as per applicable code requirements.
75. Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector hard wired to the electrical system, as per applicable code requirements.
76. Doorbells to be installed at front entry/side entry doors as per applicable model.
77. Semi, Traditional Town, 31’, 36’, and 45’ models to include rough-in vacuum system, located in the
Basement for future connection as per applicable model/elevation. Urban Townhome models to include rough-in vacuum system, to be dropped to the garage for future connection as per applicable model/elevation.
78. Rough-in security as per Vendor’s specifications (wires to all operable windows and doors on main floor only).
79. Rough-in RG6 cable in family room, master bedroom, loft and study/den, as per applicable model/elevation.
80. Rough-in CAT5 telephone as per Vendor’s specifications (one in kitchen, family room, all bedrooms, and den, as per applicable model/elevation).
81. Rough-in conduit for future installation of an electric vehicle charger located in the garage.
82. A single ground fault interrupter (GFI) protected electrical outlet in all bathrooms.
83. Rough-in conduit for future solar energy.
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING & INSULATION
84. Semi, Traditional Townhome, 31’, 36’ and 45’ models to include direct vent gas-fired high-efficiency forced air furnace with ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) and includes a programmable thermostat installed. Hot water heater on a rental basis. Note: All mechanical equipment locations may vary from plan. Urban Townhome models’ heating and cooling system to be a high velocity system including a programmable thermostat. Hot water heater on a rental basis. Note: All mechanical equipment locations may vary from plan.
85. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) as per the Ontario Building Code requirements.
86. HVAC ducts are sized for future addition of air conditioning. This feature is not available for Urban Townhome models/elevations.
87. All insulation to be as per the Ontario Building Code requirements.
88. Basement insulation in Semi, Traditional Townhome, 31’, 36’ and 45’ models to be installed to within approximately 8” above the basement slab in the basement area. Note: Basement walls are not strapped. This feature is not available for Urban Townhome models/elevations.
89. Urban Townhome Models to include under slab insulation installed throughout the lower floor area not including the garage.
90. Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
$30,000 with offer
$30,000 in 30 days
$30,000 in 60 days
$30,000 in 90 days
$30,000 in 120 days