Ivy Hall Estates
- From $4,639,990
Ivy Hall Estates
- From $4,639,990
Ivy Hall Estates is a new single family home development by CountryWide Homes at Ballyconnor Court, Toronto. Available units range in price from $4,639,990 to over $5,159,990. Ivy Hall Estates has a total of 30 units. Sizes range from 4061 to 4814 square feet.
Located in a highly established pocket of Toronto at Bayview and Steeles, Ivy Hall is a collection of just 30 palatial homes that stand as CountryWide’s most luxurious living options. Each 4000 + sq. ft. home will sit on a 60’ lot and are truly the epitome of luxury. There’s an endless amount of unique finishes, extensive standard upgrades, and an unmatched urban location, Ivy Hall is truly one of Canada’s finest luxury living opportunities.
Ivy Hall is a community that is part of the Orange Carpet Estates Collection of luxury homes, located in the most desired neighbourhoods across the Greater Toronto Area.
1. brick, stone, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
2. Custom precast concrete window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Copper and/or pre-finished colour co-ordinated metal accent roof(s), as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 40 year self-sealing shingles.
4. Copper down spouts on the front and rear of the home as per elevation.
5. Decorative black exterior railings.
6. Traditional (A & B) elevations to receive “European” style ½ round copper eaves troughs, soffits, fascia, downspouts. Contemporary (C) elevations to receive profiled prefinished aluminum eaves troughs, soffits, fascia, downspouts.
7. Rear covered Loggias
8. Prefinished insulated fiberglass, or metal and glass (as per contemporary elevation) sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs & decorative glazing.
9. Interlock driveways and front walkways.
10. Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all elevations.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
11. Energy efficient colour co-ordinated windows with pewter coloured mullions and mutin bars (as per elevation), taller vinyl casement windows and transoms with low-E and argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operating windows to include screens and concealed operating handles.
12. French doors/Garden doors and 4 Panel glass sliding door assemblies at rear and/or leading to porches/patios, as per plan.
13. Approximately 9’ High stained solid wood front entry door(s) – height approximate, as per elevation.
14. Approximately 8’ high insulated metal entry door from garage to house complete with a Smartcode Combination touchpad/key deadbolt, if grade permits.
15. Front entry doors with satin-nickel grip set, and finished passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors with matching floor mounted doorstops throughout (except for sliding or pocket doors).
16. Elevator included as shown on plan. Interior finishes to be selected from vendor’s options.
17. 10 foot ceilings on main floor, and 9 foot ceilings in basement and second floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
18. Raised vertical coffered ceilings on all second floor hallways and Master Bedroom areas giving you approximately 10’ ceiling height within the coffer as per plan.
19. Smooth ceilings throughout the main and second floor.
20. Approximately 9” baseboards throughout the main and second floor with 4” casing and backbend.
21. Approximately 8’ Solid core smooth interior doors on the main floor and 7’-6” Solid core smooth doors on the second floor.
22. Upgraded satin nickel interior door levers and hinges as per the Vendor’s standard samples.
23. Stained finish Oak veneer stairs with your choice of 1 ¾” stained finish oak pickets or metal pickets from vendors standard samples, with 3” half round handrails.
24. Direct vent natural gas Traditional or Linear fireplace (Linear installed approximately 18” A.F.F.) for all standard fireplace locations. Traditional style fireplaces to receive a limestone look mantel whereas the linear will receive a black trim surround.
25. Waffle ceilings installed on main floor as per plan.
26. Built-in closet organizer for Master Bedroom walk-in closets as per pre-determined layout where shown on plan with vendors selections.
27. Built-in wall units/shelving in family room and mud room areas as per plan.
28. Paneled trimmed archways as per plan.
29. 8″ Cornice molding on ceilings or within coffered ceilings in single storey foyers, main hall, second floor hallway, master bedroom and master ensuite (excludes open to above areas). Option to choose from two design profiles.
30. Imported 12” x 24” and/or 24” x 24” upgraded Porcelain tile flooring in foyer, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms, lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
31. 5” wide plank smooth finished Stained Engineered hardwood flooring throughout the main and second floor (as per plan and excluding any tiled areas).
32. Luxurious Sub-Zero/Wolf Appliance package consisting of a 48” gas Range, 48” built-in side by side Refrigerator, Dishwasher, 48” Hoodfan and front loading washer & dryer
33. Upgraded Kitchen Package which consists of 2nd upgrade kitchen cabinet doors with multiple colours and finishes to choose from, kitchen cabinets with 50” extended height uppers and matching crown molding on upper cabinets, standard light valance, slow close drawer and door hardware, recycle/garbage collection centre, 1 set of pots and pans drawers, and top drawers on perimeter of Kitchen.
34. Islands, pantry and/or chef desk, as per plan.
35. Upgraded Kitchen backsplash consisting of porcelain, glass and natural stone mosaics
36. Granite, Quartz or Marble countertops in kitchen as per vendor’s selection
37. Deep rectangular single bowl under mounted stainless steel sink.
38. Superior chrome single hole pull out spray kitchen faucet.
39. 12”x24” Porcelain wall tiles in all bathtub and shower enclosures to the ceiling except for the Master Ensuite with separate shower stalls which will include tiles on ceilings.
40. All bathrooms to receive upgraded elongated toilets.
41. Master Ensuite shower stall to include frameless clear glass shower enclosure, mosaic floor tile and 2 recessed waterproof pot lights with a Rain Head shower head centred on the ceiling with a handheld shower and slide bar.
42. All other showers to be equipped with a standard shower head and hand held shower with slide bar.
43. Electric heated floors in all master ensuites.
44. Powder room to receive a single mirror and a full cabinet vanity with countertop and rectangular porcelain under mounted sink
45. All vanities to receive Granite, Quartz or marble countertops as per vendors’s selections.
46. All bathrooms to receive standard 36” comfort height vanities as per the vendor’s selections.
47. Crisp white rectangular under mount porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with superior faucet package with mechanical pop up drain.
48. Deep acrylic soaker tubs, (excluding ensuite), if applicable as per plan.
49. Free standing soaker tubs in Master Ensuite where applicable. (as per plan)
50. Full size showers with frameless glass shower enclosures in all secondary washrooms as per plan
51. Choice of 1st upgrade cabinet door styles and colours consisting of Maple or Oak cabinetry, with granite, quartz or marble (as per vendor’s selection) counters and vanity top drawers (where applicable).
52. Shower Stall Bench is Master Ensuite (where shown on plan).
53. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling mounted fixture in powder room.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
54. Deep Stainless Steel laundry sinks with chrome faucet.
55. All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be provided.
56. Upgrade 1 cabinet doors and colours for all uppers and base cabinets to choose from including laminate countertop that extends over the washer and dryer.
57. Side by Side front loading Washer and Dryer included as per plan.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
58. Control switch located on interior of home near garage to power off your garage door opener for added safety and security.
59. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
60. One exterior hot and cold exterior water tap located within your garage area.
61. Complete central vacuum system located in garage.
62. Central Air Conditioning included in all homes.
63. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
64. Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
65. Door chimes at front entry doors
66. One exterior camera supplied and installed at entry door synched to a digital screen inside your home.
67. Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
68. 200 AMP Electrical Service
69. All models to receive 40 LED pot lights on main floor (excluding vaulted or cathedral ceilings and open to above areas) and 20 LED pot lights on the second floor.
70. 10 Exterior LED pot lights located on the front elevation of the home.
71. One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
72. European height white Décora plugs and switches throughout, as per vendors standard specifications.
73. Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendor’s specifications.
74. Weather proof exterior outlets – one at front, one at rear and one exterior plug on any exterior balcony, as per plan.
75. Electric Garage Door Opener per garage door including one exterior touch pad.
76. One 240 V charging outlet for future electric car owners.
77. 3 USB charging outlets
78. Accommodations for cable and electrical over fireplace in family room for future TV, including additional back up framing (as per plan, if applicable).
79. 5 cable rough-ins included and locations to be determined at wiring appointment (RG-6 Cable Standard).
80. 5 Cat-5 telephone rough-ins included and locations to be determined at wiring appointment.
81. Approx. 9 foot poured concrete walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation.
82. Plywood subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
83. 2 x 6 exterior wall construction.
84. Conventional air circulating system (HRV) – simplified/partial.
85. High efficiency natural gas furnace with a 2 stage ECM Motor
86. Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
87. Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan and approved siting’s.
88. Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system (excluding areas due to structural design).
89. Spray foam insulation above in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
90. All garage walls to be drywalled and to be prime painted
Deposit of $200,000 with offer
$200,000 in 90 days
$200,000 in 180 days
$400,000 in 365 days