Anchor Woods is a new single family home development by CountryWide Homes currently under construction at 2nd Concession Road & Silk Twist Drive, East Gwillimbury. Anchor Woods unit sizes range from 2498 to 5205 square feet.
Just north of Newmarket at Doane Road and 2nd Concession in beautiful Holland Landing, lies Anchor Woods — the ultimate family setting where evergreen forests and lush parklands tie the entire neighbourhood into one welcoming community.
Featuring smart designs and spacious floorplans, Countrywide Homes’ new release offers 45′ & 60′ singles up to 5,140 sq. ft. from $1.4M. These new homes in Holland Landing will be bounded by nearby highways and GO stations connecting to urban amenities. Enjoy the tranquility of the countryside with the convenience of the city. Come home to the charming community of Anchor Woods.
1. Traditional and contemporary inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural Hardie board, as per elevation.
2. Precast concrete and or stucco window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Black metal and/or Copper accent roof(s), as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 25-year self-sealing shingles.
4. Decorative color coordinated exterior aluminum railings.
5. Maintenance – free aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and eaves troughs
6. Metal insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs &
7. Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all front elevations.
8. Fully paved driveways, base and top coat included.
9. Fully sodded front and rear yards, Narrow side yards may be graveled at the
Vendor’s sole discretion.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
10. Energy Star rated colored coordinated taller vinyl casement windows with low-E, argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operable windows to be screened. Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations as per elevation.
11. Approx. 8′ wide sliding rear patio doors (Single Detached) and approx. 5’ wide sliding patio doors (Townhomes) leading to rear patios, as per plan.
12. Insulated metal entry door from garage to house, if grade permits.
13. Front entry doors with satin-nickel grip set, and all other entry doors with
standard finish passage and deadbolts.
14. Approx. 9’-0” ceilings on main floor and Approx. 8’-0” ceilings in basement and second floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements).
15. Smooth finish ceilings on Main floor (excluding open to above areas) including second floor upper hall and lofts. All second-floor bedrooms to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and second floor laundry rooms which have a smooth finish.
16. Upgraded Colonial trim with 5 ¼” baseboard and 3 “casing throughout on all
doorways, squared archways and windows.
17. Approx. 7′ high two panel smooth style interior doors thru-out the main and
Approx. 6′-8” high two panel smooth style interior doors second floors.
18. Satin-nickel interior lever door handles and hinges.
19. Stained finish Oak veneer stairs (not including unfinished spruce basement
staircase). with your choice of 1 ¾” stained finish oak pickets or R5 metal pickets
from vendor’s standard samples, with 3” half round handrails with solid oak
20. Electric “LINEAR” fireplace with matching black metal surround from vendor’s standard selection (as per plan for Single detached models only)
21. Feature Art panels around fireplace, For Single detached models only
22. Imported 13″ x 13” tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, laundry room, and all bathrooms from Vendor’s standard samples.
23. Approx. 3” Engineered hardwood flooring in a stained finish on the main floor, Upper hallway, stair landings and all bedrooms (as per plan and excluding tiled areas).
24. Choice of Maple or Oak kitchen cabinets with extended height uppers (from
vendor’s standard line).
25. Valance trim with lighting in kitchens/servery (as per plan)
26. Islands, pantry and/or chef desk, as per plan.
27. Flush breakfast bars in kitchen, as per plan.(optional for townhouse models)
28. Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen/Servery areas from vendor’s standard samples.
29. Double-bowl stainless steel sink.
30. Single lever chrome kitchen faucet with integrated pull out spray.
31. Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
32. Outlet in kitchen on separate circuit for future microwave, as per vendors location.
33. 13×13 tiles in all bathtub enclosures and shower stall(s) (excluded tiles on Bathtub enclosures ceilings.) 2×2 mosaic tiles on the shower stall floor.
34. All bathrooms to receive 2 piece elongated toilet.
35. Master Ensuite shower stall with frameless glass shower enclosure, 2 recessed pot lights and one RAIN shower head from the ceiling with a separate handheld.
36. Powder room to receive Oval mirror, upgraded pedestal sink and standard 2-piece elongated toilet.
37. Upgraded freestanding soaker tubs in Master Ensuite, as per plan.
38. Crisp white porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with single lever faucet package and mechanical pop up drain.
39. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout (except for Master Ensuite) as per plan.
40. Choice of Maple or Oak cabinetry (from standard line), with arborite counters and vanity top drawers (where applicable). Excluding Master Ensuite
41. Master Ensuite ONLY to receive Quartz with an undermount sink and single lever faucet.
42. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling mounted
fixture in powder room.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
43. Base Cabinet with stainless steel drop in sink and pull out chrome faucet.
44. All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins will be provided for future Washer and Dryer installation.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
45. Control switch located on interior of home near garage and one in the master
bedroom (which will be illuminated, in the master bedroom only) to power off your future garage door opener when you are on vacation, or in bed.
46. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ, location to be determined by vendor.
47. Rough in central vacuum system with all runs dropped to the garage.
48. Two exterior hose bibs are included, one at the rear and one in the garage.
49. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
50. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
51. Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
52. Door chime at front entry doors.
53. Conduit pipe from basement to roof attic for future solar panel installation.
54. Professionally cleaned duct work prior to closing.
55. Water efficient humidifier installed on all furnaces.
56. On-demand hot water delivery recirculation pump for all master ensuite.
57. Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
58. 200 AMP Electrical Service
59. Conduit pipe from the garage to the basement for future electric car charging station. Location to be determined by vendor.
60. 6 USB outlets total throughout the entire house
61. 10 Slimline pot lights throughout the entire house
62. One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
63. Screwless plate plugs and switches throughout, excluding fireplace switch as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
64. Interior light fixtures in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendors specifications.
65. Weather proof exterior electrical outlets- one at front entry, one at rear and one exterior plug on any accessible front exterior balcony, as per plan.
66. Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
67. 5 – RG-6 Cabling, locations determined by homeowners
68. 5 – CAT 5 Cabling locations determined by homeowners
69. Approx. 8 foot poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation.
70. Reinforced concrete garage floors with grade beams.
71. Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology”.
72. Tongue and Groove subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
73. Conventional air circulating system HRV- simplified/partial.
74. High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor
75. Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
76. Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan and approved grading.
77. Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
78. Rough-in three-piece plumbing (drain pipes only) in basement for future bathroom, as per vendors standard location.
79. Cold Cellar with insulated door, weather stripping, light and floor drain.
80. All garage walls to be fully drywalled, finished taped and primed.
81. Concrete block party wall (For Townhouse Models Only)
The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects
Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows and doors.
One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/
brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may
by converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole Discretion.
All features and finishes where Purchaser is given the option to select
the style and/or color shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections.
Useable square footages may vary from stated floor areas