400 King West Condos is a new condo development by Plaza and Main + Main currently under construction at 400 King Street West, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2025. Available units range in price from $3,797,000 to over $4,547,000. 400 King West Condos has a total of 612 units. Sizes range from 2403 to 3177 square feet.
In the heart of King West, a luxurious new 47-storey condominium residence takes its place as this celebrated downtown neighbourhood’s startling new icon. 400 King West heralds the arrival of an exhilarating home for those drawn to the bright lights and the energy, the creativity, commerce, and convenience. Monolithic, stalwart, 400 King West stands with the presence of a resolute, unwavering friend, looking to the future with a feeling of confidence.
– Airy nine-foot high smooth-finish ceilings, as per plan
– Laminate flooring throughout
– Sleek custom cabinetry designed with a selection of contemporary finishes and choices of quartz countertops
– Miele contemporary cooktop with wall oven and fully integrated refrigerator-freezer with optional cabinetry matching front panels
– Panel ready dishwasher
– Wall mounted microwave hood range
– Soft-closing kitchen cabinetry
– Stainless steel, undermount sink with Moen single lever faucet in the kitchen
– Ceramic or Porcelain tile flooring in bathrooms
– Spacious soaker tubs and frameless glass door on standalone showers, as per plan
– Undermount sinks with a selection of quartz countertop in bathroom
– Moen faucets throughout
– Stacked front-loading washer and dryer
– Window coverings throughout